- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What Should Your Daily Dental Routine Consist Of?
Your teeth are important. You eat with them, and they make up your smile, which can be one of your best or worst features, depending on how well-cared-for your teeth are. But how do you maintain healthy teeth? The answer is quite simple, yet many people don’t manage to keep their teeth clean and white because either they don’t bother maintaining an effective oral care routine or they don’t know what goes into an effective oral care routine…Read More
- What Can I Expect from Cosmetic Dentistry?
Your teeth say a lot about you, but no matter how beautiful they are, you might find yourself unsatisfied with WHAT they’re saying about you or HOW they’re saying it. After all, we all have our own sense of identity, and if some aspect of ourselves eddies against that identity, we’re apt to feel a little discordant and dissatisfied…Read More